How do I enroll?
1. Fill out our online request on http://www.consepsys.com/training-courses/course-enrolment/
2. We will then send you an invoice. Payment is due 7 days at the latest after issuance of the invoice.
3. Once payment is confirmed, your enrollment will be validated by our team.
4. If, for any reason, there is no seat available for the session you selected, we will propose you to choose between full refund and an alternative session.
5. Thirty days at the latest before the course session we will send you a Final Course Confirmation, including all practical details for the course.
When do I pay?
How do I pay for training courses?
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Payment by Debit/Credit card through our online platform
After payment, what are the next steps?
What is included in the course fee?
We would like to organise an in-house private course. Is it possible?
We are several course participants from the same company, can we expect a discount on the course fee?
Can I attend both the DCC ‘Certified Document Controller’ and DCM ‘Certified Lead Document Controller’ courses one immediately after the other (back to back)?
What is the course schedule?
- The Document Control skills of the participants
- Their understanding of the role and environment of the Document Controller
- Their skills in terms of interfaces and professional ethics
Which Software Package do you use during the course?
Is there a local branch/subsidiary for Consepsys Limited in my country?
Can I expect any visa application support if I need a visa to attend a training session?
I am not sure whether these courses apply to my industry.
Any other question?
Contact us through our online enquiry form